Friday, September 22, 2006

Spooky

Listening:
Three Days Grace- I Hate Everything About You and Just Like You
Puddle of Mudd- Control and She Hates Me
Wearing: Grey "Chicago 1977" Babydoll T, Jeans, Black Riveted Belt, Fuzzy Leopard Print Tennis Shoes

Two things I forgot to mention

We hung the ghosts in the tree last night. There are four of them and they look AWESOME. Husband bought spiderwire and you can't even see it. Awesome. I love them. Josh did an awesome job making them!


Second, I am disappointed in Cafe Press. I have been a shopkeeper for a while now. Okay. So I ordered two shirts. They arrived and I was pleased as punch. But really, all they are is like an iron on. After a couple of washes you can totally see where the edges of the iron on were. So they now officially look like crap. Especially on a white shirt. So I decided to MAKE MY OWN! I bought the Ink Jet transfers from Wal-Mart and have been cranking out Wonder Woman "Adventures In Everyday Life" T-shirts. I am having a ball. I haven't ironed them on yet (tonight) But I have my shirts bought and the logos designed and printed. The coolest thing? Cafe Press will not print licensed images, but my printer will! LOL. So. Goodbye Cafe Press and your overpriced $28.00 hooded sweatshirt that now looks crappy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That ghost is AWESOME! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Your ghost is cute! And iron ons in the printer is only one of the best inventions EVER. When you can't find what you want, you can MAKE it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails