Friday, September 15, 2006

Is that your sword... or are you just happy to see me?

So I ordered my Halloween Costume (from eBay). In light of the last post, I assume that you aren't surprised to see that I will be a pirate. So give up the Rum and Booty. My biggest problem? If the costume doesn't fit or look okay I will have to sell it and pick out another one. BUT I hope that it fits. My sister and I usually costume up each year and hand out halloween candy. Although this costume might be a little risque. Last time we did that together was two years ago, I was a gypsy and she was a dirt bike racer. Before that, she was a french maid and I was a witch. The good thing is that she is the size (or a little smaller) than I used to be, so she can wear all my old costumes.

So I have been trying to find a good Tri-Hat. I have a few in mind, and the REALLY cool ones are like $75.00! So unless I intend to be a pirate several times a year, I would have to get a cheaper, probably felt or "leather look" tri-hat. But first, I must see if the costume fits. I am most excited to wear the eye patch. And have the dagger. Hopefully the Dawg House (bar in Wyanet) has a costume party, this Saturday they are having 80's night. I don't know if I can go, but if I do, I need some serious help because I didn't keep any 80's stuff. No banana clips, no leg warmers, no acid wash jeans, no jelly sandals, no geometric print button down shirts or long necklaces tied in knots. Mom said that she threw out banana clips AND two or our crimping irons last week. Bummer! LOL.

So another goal of the weekend is to finish some ATC's that I am behind on. I have 3 "Something Sparkly" and 3 "Woman Theme" and then the "Back to the Future" themed ones to complete. I mailed my Halloween Stamped Images swap. I just started a swap with a woman from Germany, I am very excited about. We have decided to do ours with a fall theme, kind of earthy and rustic colors. Our self-set deadline is October 15th.. and I can't wait to start looking for swap items! Yeah! I am at my best when I am swapping!

Well, you all have a great weekend. Relax and enjoy the weather!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails