Monday, September 25, 2006

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Well, earlier I posted about how much I wanted this pottery barn halloween calendar. When we were kids we had a felt halloween hanging and this reminds me of it. When I first saw it on the PBK website and it was $64.00 - I tried to talk myself out of it, but I just WANTED it. So when I finally decided that I was going to just get it, I went to the website and they were SOLD OUT. Then I jumped on eBay and there were like TWELVE of them for sale. Mostly by one or two people who apparently are the reason that they SOLD OUT. Bastards. But they were going for $85-$100 per calendar! That's INSANITY! So I kept watching and as the days went by, and they listed more and more, I got one for $65.00 - just $1 more than the catalog price. ha HA! Take that people who bought them all so that folks like me couldn't get one!

So now, I am happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that calendar! I MUST have one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails