Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday

damn those B-52's. If they don't make me want to get up and dance. And put my hair in a beehive. And whatever.

I am alive. Today I actually started to feel "normal" and I was surprised when I had a hard time getting back to sleep when I woke up from a nightmare at 5:30am. I tried to lay down and relax, but first I was alone. So I drug Evan off the couch. Then I had a headache. SO I took two tylenol. Then my nose was stuffy. So I blew it and did some saline nasal spray. Then my skin was itchy. So I put on some lotion. Then I was thirsty. So I went to the kitchen and drank an entire bottle of water. Then I tried to sleep, and then I was hungry. So I went BACK to the kitchen and ate 1 strawberry frosted pop tart. Then I lay down. Then I was thirsty again, so I drank ANOTHER bottle of water. Then Evan was snoring. Then I fell back asleep. It took a little over an hour.

Feeling better now. Although I could still pretty much nap at any given second.

I can't believe it's really been so long since I last posted. I apologize for that. I watched TIVO'd episode of CSI Miami last night and I am so upset that it appears they have killed off Eric Delco!! (Adam Rodriguez.) Damn! I was upset when Rory Cochrane went (Ahh Slater from Dazed and Confused) but I knew it was coming. This I wasn't so sure about. I saw him go down on the preview, but he got shot in the LEG right? So he wouldn't DIE. But they forgot to show him getting shot again. Whoa. He can't come back in part deux, right? If you've been shot near the head and you have your eyes open, and are unresponsive, can you come back from that? I dunno. I think it's over for Delco. And I have to say, WHAT in the hell were with Callie's boots? What cop, who carries a badge and gun, is gonna wear stiletto heeled knee-length black boots to work. You can't chase a perp in those!! Everyone knows that. She doesn't need boots to make her totally hot. It was strange. I was unimpressed.

I also watched some Malcolm in the Middle, some Mad TV, and then Kid Rock and Hank Williams Jr. Singing "The F Word." It was entertaining. I really enjoyed it and I have never really been a Kid Rock FAN per-say.

I took a bath, and put lotion on because my skin is SOOOOO dry, and then went to sleep.

That's the excitement! that's why I have nothing to blog about, because I am DOING nothing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the original CSI Las Vegas, watch reruns every night on Spike TV and then the new episodes on Thursday nights

Damselfly said...

Aw, poor you. When I can't sleep, I sing that Bare Naked Ladies song, "Who Needs Sleep?"

Related Posts with Thumbnails