Friday, February 09, 2007

Ready for the Weekend!!!

What have I been up to? Well, I suddenly seem to be getting some energy back. I have had this happen once before, so I am not going to get overly excited, but magically I was still awake at like 12:30am, when for the past 3 months I can't barely function past 9:30, and I am ALWAYS asleep by 10:30 or 11pm. AND I woke up Early, on my own, the last two days.

I launched a new blog, for the Computer User Group that I take part in, and have got the template tweaked and a few posts out. It's 4 posts look so small compared to the 895 posts on this blog!

I think the content will vary, computer and technology reviews, and computer advice. We will answer questions that we are asked at our meetings. Keep in mind that this will be written in an easy to understand, and hopefully un-geeky manner. Something that even the basic computer user can learn from and understand without being intimidated, while keeping enough information for more seasoned computer users to not get TOO bored.

I have a fairly eventful weekend, and I hope that my body keeps up. I need to go to Wal-Mart and but Lemonade Crystal Light (craving) and socks for work as I have an entire drawer of unmatching ones. It's like a black sock singles mixer. I have worn two different socks for 6 of the 7 days this past week. Bummer.

Sister's birthday is tomorrow, have dinner planned with the family this weekend and a surprise visit to my sister's work also, with cake and cards/presents.

Today there was a book fair at work and I bought a bunch of kids books to add to my bookshelf. When they start to run low on a certain book, they mark the price down from like $9 or $10 to $4 or $5.00, so I got several good deals. I love the little bundles where you get like 3 or 4 books (usually board books) for $9. Here's what I bought:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love, love, love the book - Ain't Gonna Paint No More! It's a daily read in our house!

I have a ton (ok, maybe 10) things of Crystal Light Lemonade that we won't drink here, want it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails