Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Uber Productive

Tonight I am proud of myself. Considering that we did our software update at 2am at work, and I had to be in at 6:30am, I am still kicking. I never get up before 8, or I am shit for the day. No matter when I go to sleep. I did well today, got LOTS done. So I was off early, and that allowed me to get lots done at home. I cleaned out the bathroom closet, which is HUGE. I gota huge garbage bag of toiletries and out of date medicine.... things I needed to just get rid of. I gave a giant container of toiletry samples (Biolage, Nivea, Avon Anew, Burts Bees, etc) and hair scrunchies, headbands, and hair picks to the neighbor girl. Hopefully she can use them.

I threw out all my old PC software boxes, I only kept one out of like 14 software titles. And that was because I plan to resell it as I don't use it. I also cleaned out the Freezer (the top of the fridge, not the deep freezer in the basement, it's clean already) and got another garbage bag of old food. Icky. So overall I am totally on a roll. I took about 10-12 loads of stuff up to the attic and am down to about 3 boxes and some stuff that needs a home down here. Hopefully I can start getting a handle on "down here" tomorrow night, since sucky baseball will be on and that means no "Reunion" or "O.C."

Evan's cousing Doug is visiting over the weekend- so I need to get some things a new home, or at least a Temporary Home so he has a place to sleep and put his things. I also need BADLY to get laundry done. I don't know what to wear to work if I don't- today I snuck by with illegal jeans because of the software update... but tomorrow I will be screwed. And I also need to get clean towels for when Doug gets here. We have some, but not nearly enough.

It's only 8:3o but I feel myself starting to wind down. I love having a dumpster in our driveway, it's a great purging/organizing/cleaning opportunity.

:) Night all... sleep tight
Meagan
Related Posts with Thumbnails