Tuesday, October 11, 2005

mmmm.... Culver's Pumpkin Pie Shake....

Today I thought I would be "good" and try again to lose that 50 pounds that's been on my ass for a year or two now. I was on my way to buy a McDonald's salad. I love their Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad. Well, I drove by Culver's and their sign said "Pumpkin Pie Shake" and I about slammed on the brakes. I went to Mc Donald's and got my salad and then BACK to Culver's for a shake. I got a regular size. It was all smooth and creamy and tasty. It had a whipped cream swirl on top sprinkled with pumpkin pie spices and cinnamon. Yum! It was like a pumpkin pie through a straw. It made me crave my Blue Ribbon winning "Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars" and Beck's Pumpkin cappuccino that shows up in their stations each fall. I was like Homer Simpson witha donut.

Later I discovered that for the calories in the Shake, I could have had TWO Butterburgers with Cheese. If that ain't the luck, huh? But it was a tasty PMS treat if I do say so myself. Would I do it over again? Yes, but this time I wouldn't even waste my money on the salad. That shake was like a heavenly meal on it's own. Cheers to Culver's.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails