Ran across this on what appears to be the blog of michelle- who I don't know, but enjoy just the same, "know what I mean"
1. Nervous habits? nail biting probably the most
2. Are you double jointed? I wish. I am the most unflexible person on the face of the earth (physically I suppose)
3. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? Not.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? Yes! but why?
6. Can you cross your eyes? Yep.
7. Tattoos? No
8. Piercings? 2 in each ear and a hole in my nose where it was pierced when I was 17, so that would be 10 years ago already!
9. Do you make your bed daily? Wll, I was going to say Yes, because that is my newfound thing to "do" except this morning I was awoken quite pleasantly and I just plain ignored the making of the bed before I left.
10. Which shoe goes on first? Right.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at someone? Yes.
12. On average, how much money do you carry? money as in cash? None. Maybe loose change.
13. What jewellry do you wear 24/7? Usually 4 earrings, but I take them off when sleeping, and same with my wedding ring, so I don't know about that 24/7 crap. Plus I take off my ring when doing dishes or washing my hair (it get's caught) and when cooking alot.
14. Favourite piece of clothing? Zip Front Hooded Sweatshirts or Sweater- Currently my Roots Canada Sweatshirt which I got on our wedding/honeymoon in Vancouver.
15. Do you twist your spaghetti or cut it? Twist. But do see my previous post on the science of bent spaghetti. Quite interesting.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? The email kind? Yes. The canned kind? no.
17. Do you use extra salt on your food? no. Unless it's really bad cafeteria food, or corn and green beans, I love salt on them.
18. How many cereals in your cupboard? 5 plus oatmeal
19. What is your favourite beverage? Water. All the way, hands down.
20. What is your favourite fast food restaurant? Culver's - Ultimate Grilled Cheese!
21. Do you cook? I LOVE to cook, (hence my Pampered Chef History) and Last night we had a rosemary herb roasted chicken, Cheesy au gratin potatoes, and Rice.
22. How often do you brush your teeth? Every morning, often twice because I can't remember and I check to see if my toothbrush is wet, I try to at night.... and often do after a lunch of onions or garlic.
23. Hair drying method? I use a hair dryer. Do others use different contraptions that I don't know about?
24. Have you ever coloured/highlighted your hair? Consistently. I love change.
25. Do you swear? Yes.
26. Do you ever spit? On occasion.
27. Animal? Dogs
28. Food? Tuna or Ramen Noodles
29. Month? October/November
30. Day? Thanksgiving or Halloween
31. Cartoon? Oy. I love cartoons. I don't know which! Now I tend to like Adult Cartoons, like Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
32. Shoe brand? I tend to like Sketchers.
33. Subject in school? Whoa. Art or Agriculture. Although I also liked History and English (the reading kind)
34. Color? Yellow or Orange.
35. Sport? Blah. I do enjoy Hockey.
36. TV Shows? Desperate Housewives, Gray's Anatomy, CSI Miami, Reunion, the OC, and ER.
37. Thing To Do In The Spring? Garden.
38. Thing To Do In The Summer? Head for the AC- Camp if the weather is tolerable. Go fishing.
39. Thing To Do In The Autumn? Decorate. Prepare to Host thanksgiving. go to Tanner's Orchard.
40. Thing To Do In The Winter? Snowmobile. Make Snowmen. Shovel Snow.
41. In The CD Player? I have an iPod. But in my car CD Player, I cycle a few things. Dazed and Confused soundtracks, Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B., and Big and Rich.
42. Person you talk on the phone most with? Mom
43. Reading? 1000 days in Tuscany by Marlena DeBlasi, Bringing up Boys by James Dobson.
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors? I totally try to ignore it, but it's like a car wreck... and I always hate what I see. I am like "Damn, that's me? That's really cramping my style!"
45. What colour is your bedroom? I can't remember the exact name. It's a creamy color. Freshly painted and moved back in on Wednesday night last week.
46. Do you use an alarm clock? Yes. But I ignore it more than I use it.
47. Window seat or aisle? Window
48. What's your sleeping position? on my tummy, I have since I was a baby, but it isn't so easy to sleep on your stomach when you are Stacked. I make do.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? Yep!!
50. Do you snore? Hubby says so.
51. Do you sleepwalk? I did when I was a kid. Badly.
52. Do you talk in your sleep? I used to when I was a kid.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, live ones.
54. How about with the light on? I can not STAND sleeping with the light on.
55. Do you fall asleep with the radio or TV on? NO. Can't take it. Sometimes wear my iPod to bed but wake up enough to turn it off before I crash out. Although I have had some scary incidences of Dog jumping up on the bed while I have headphones on and eyes closed and I fReAk out.
56. Last interesting person you met? Around here, it is rare to meet new people. Really rare. I couldn't even tell you who I last met that I liked. It's been that long.