Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fuck! Couch!

Well today was a LONG day. We shopped with Evan's mom all day, and I am exhausted. Ardyn just finally went to sleep around midnight and I just finished up a couple of things that I needed to accomplish. I have plenty to write about, but I need SLEEP!

But just a highlight:
1. Cute Clothes for Ardyn from Old Navy, Babies R Us, and The Children's Place
2. A new hairbrush (pink ribbon) from Chi, a headband, and a hair clip for me
3. Lunch at Miss Mamie's Catfish House in Moline
4. Nursing in the middle of the mall twice and in a comfy chair between men's and lingerie in Von Mauer.
5. Tivo-ing Cassanova with Heath Ledger (yum)
6. Proactiv is working. My face is almost clear after 2 weeks of use. I have terrible cystic acne as a side effect of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and apparently it is tons worse after pregnancy and during breastfeeding because my hormones. It spreads to me neck, chest, shoulders and back, and is so painful and widespread that it hurts to wear a bra. Since the proactive is working on my face, I am now buying their body clear kit and starting that ASAP.
7. A strange stranger left me an Anonymous comment on my blog. The moral of the story was that they will never be back here again because I use "filthy language" and that I talk that way because it's the only way I think I can get attention. Ha. Sounds like a catholic grandma is reading my blog now. But we will never know because they made it clear that they won't be back. Ha. Is that a threat? I hate to say it, but my mouth is much filthier when no one is around to hear me. And when it comes to "bad words", I often think of the phrase "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet." because no matter which word is deemed to be "bad", that word could just as easily be any other clean word in the english language. I think I am going to take after one of Evan's grandma's and make up my own "clean" words that I intend to use as dirty words. So like, instead of fuck, I will say "couch!" and anyone who knows me will know that's my word for fuck. Or I could just say fuck. It would be easier, wouldn't it? Besides, I only have like 6 months before I can't say fuck in front of my daughter anymore, so shouldn't I enjoy it while it lasts. Fuck Yeah!
8. Reese's makes cookies. Yes it is as good as it sounds. But they are rich. And not like the Darlings (if you get that then you have to comment. I totally love Dirty Sexy Money.)
9. Ardyn got a new toy this week. The "Go Baby Go Kickin' Bobbin' Gym" and she LOVES it.
10. If I win the lottery I will buy a brand new van. And I will still use Michelle's Husband's Discount, and I will buy her a van to thank them. (this is the big lottery I mean. Like millions.)
11. I woke up with a sore throat. I thought that was so over.
12. Carving pumpkins Friday night?
13. Dogs got Rawhide bones. Now they are leaving me alone.
14. Ate four more reese's cookies while typing this. Have to sleep so I will stop!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails