Monday, May 21, 2007

Is it Friday Yet?

I got more done yesterday than anyone in their right mind should ever accomplish in one day. My biggest triumph was cleaning and organizing my scrapbook room and our office. Ugh. It had been piling up since Christmas (ugh) when I made Cards.... and I had piles of papers that I needed to organize.

I also washed bedding, and rugs, and towels, on top of all the laundry. AND I picked up the entire house, and we ran the dishwasher twice, emptied the recycle bins and the garbages, and vacuumed up some dog hair. It was very productive, but by about 6pm I was feeling exhausted and I could feel my feet aching and swelling. I took a nice bubble bath and then put on clean pajamas and sat on the couch with some ice water to watch Desperate Housewives.... and put lotion on everywhere and tummy butter on the bump. I even massaged my own feet till they felt a little better. How about Edie killing herself? Yeah. Not sure if she is really dead or what. Someone will probably find her, or the scarf will slip or something.

I tried to call it an early night but at 10:30 when I got into bed I found myself writing in my pregnancy journal for the entire 6th month (which I haven't filled out yet) and reading a whole two chapters on the baby at this stage... and before I knew it, It was 12:45. Ack. This morning came early.

My allergies have been really acting up and I wish more than anything that I could take a Claritin D.

I have 13 "yes" RSVP's now for the Bead Retreat party on Friday night.... and I hope they do all show up. The rest of the week looks uneventful, but if my hands and feet continue to be as swollen as they are today, I don't think I will accomplish much.

Everything is pretty calm and quiet on the homefront, and work has slowed down a tiny bit, so I don't have much to write about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're gonna have a great turnout for your bead retreat party! I have my first party scheduled for July and can't wait! I've never been to one. If you get a chance, take a few photos during your party.

Congratulations on your "it's a girl!"!!! That's so exciting! Girls are so fun to shop for!

Take care of yourself!

Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails