Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Chicago

So, go support a local girl for me, will ya? Visit Bloggo Chicago! And to think that we are only an hour and a half away from each other? Amazing.

I like Chicago. Pete lives there. Friends Angela, Kreg, Tom and Scott live in the suburbs (none of them together) and really it just has cool places. Cool places that I have been to (museums, shedd aquarium, navy pier, portillos, ikea, feast, the L, club lucky) and cool places that I haven't been to yet but I sure hope to see. I would kill to take my mom to see Wicked. I would kill to SEE Wicked period. The books, AWESOME. Never been to a real play. Real besides Circa 21 Dinner Theater (Footloose, Annie, Some Like it Hot, etc.) And even though I have been to the field museum, I was young and I would love to go see King Tut's Exhibition this fall. And even though I have been to the museum of science and industry, I would like (i think) to go see Body Slices.

So anyway. Go visit Bloggo Chicago!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails