Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Cheap Thrills


Cheap Thrills, originally uploaded by Dazed81.

After playing, Ava was cranky. I set her on the couch with me and she pulled the pillow over her stomach. Evan came in with an empty Paper Towel Tube and held it out to her and she spent almost 10 minutes "scratching" it. She loves to scratch with her nails. She started to look sleepy, so Evan started to lightly touch her hand with the paper towel tube until she fell to sleep. It was hilarious. With all the toys she has, all she wanted was that paper towel tube!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my daughter (now 19) when she was about a year old. At Christmas at my mom's house, Kimmy wanted no part of any of the toys she got and went and found the toilet plunger and dragged that around!! Funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails