Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday Fiver!


1. Who do you live with?
My husband Evan and our two dogs, Boyd the Wonder Beagle and Hadley the Handsome Hound

2. Do you like who you live with or do you want change?
I like who I live with. It's been that way for 6 years. I wouldn't mind adding a lil someone.

3. Describe the ideal roommate:
Vin Diesel in Boxer shorts would probably be ideal. Although I would love Bridget Marquardt or Matthew Mcconaughey. Of course if they aren't available, I am sure I could fall back on Johnny, or Orlando in Pirate garb preferrably, or Heath or Jenna, Chris, or Eric.

4. How much sleep did you get last night?
Well, I went to sleep at 1:30, although I could have gone to sleep at noon yesterday I was so enhausted. I got up at 6:30 to pee, and then I was awake and tossing and turning till 7:30, then I got up finally at 9:21am. So probably around 7 hours give or take, and I need Nine to function properly.

5. Where would you love to play hide-and-seek?
In a giant ball pit. Or maybe under the covers? But in general I don't like hide and seek too much.

1 comment:

Zeus said...

It sounds like you lead a pretty comfy life with some great company! My human pet adores all of the same people you do with the exception of Jenna and Bridget. I'm not too into hide-and-seek either - it's just a waste of sleep time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails