Sunday, February 05, 2006

When?!

If you were the Cadillac Post Game Show, how long would you last? I would present the trophy and be done with it. And who were the white chicks with Steelers hats and their DOGS on the trophy podium? Is that really necessary? The team stands on the field while two white chicks with their lap dog hang out on the podium to receive the trophy? This is why I don't like football. The politics.

And how about that 2007 Escalade, one of 100 of the line? Um Yeah. That MVP was like "wow, I'll put it in the garage next to my other 5 escalades and the Hummer." I would have had a freaking breakdown if you would have given me a 2000 Escalade, let alone a 2007, black, with sweet ass rims and what I can only imagine to be all leather interior with navigation screen, DVD players and TVs, moonroofs, etc. I hope he gives it to his wife.

Anyway, I can't WAIT for Grey's Anatomy!
Related Posts with Thumbnails