Friday, February 03, 2006

It's 5:00 somewhere...

Okay, I robbed this pic right out from under Jersey Girl... but I had to have it. It must have been something in her eyes.... LOL.

I am SOOOO Happy it is Friday. Tonight I have Dinner Reservations at Chestnut Street Inn in Sheffield with Cari. I am so excited about that! Tomorrow Mom, sister Liz, and I go to The burbs to shop, starting with IKEA and then probably Crate and Barrel, Container Store, Etc. I am also super excited about that. Ummm Except that I have no money. Yeah I know. Bummer. My payday isn't till next week.

A professor was giving a lecture on "Involuntary Muscular Contractions" to first
year medical students. Realizing that this is not the most riveting subject the
professor decided to lighten the mood slightly. He pointed to a young woman in
the front row and said, "Do you know what your ass hole is doing while you're
having an orgasm?" She replied, "He's probably drinking beer at the bar with his
friends."


Just thought I would throw that in there. You know, for fun.

I recently decided that it was time to slow down. It may have been that I haven't been feeling well for about a month (plus) or that I felt the need to have a laptop in the shower because that was the quietest moment of my day, the only one left when I was just showering and not multi-tasking. Or it may have been a doctor's comment that I am overly stressed and the $600 of tests that I had to pay for (thank you health insurance deductible) But I have decided to no longer clean the dog kennels on Tuesdays and to no longer put together the 8 page newsletter for the PCUG. That leaves me with fixing other people's computers, building websites, PCUG meetings, and house and home. Oh and full time job. Doesn't that sound like PLENTY! I think so.

So I am already feeling a weight lifted off. And I am already feeling about 38.57% better than before. It's strange sometimes. You can be stressed, but be SO used to being stressed that you literally don't even Realize it because STRESSED feels normal to you. How fucked up is that? But then when your body freaks out, and you "don't know why" and you have tests, and that is one of the determinations. Um Yeah. It's having more things to accomplish than one person can possibly accomplish. And people calling and emailing you saying "have you done that" or "can you look at my computer" and you just want to CRY. You want to help them but you still want to cry. Of Course blogging takes a bit of time, but I type fast and I am usually blogging while eating, or some other multitasking, like waiting for the bathrub to fill or whatever. Plus it's my life and if I want to blog.... so be it.

So I am excited about the weekend and looking forward to not being at work. That will be nice. I love my work but weekends are a must have.

So WOW- lots o comments overnight, about 15 or 20 total, I am loving you people and your comments. It makes my morning. Totally. That and how perfect my hair is, both things just make my morning. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails