Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Week is Almost Over

Thursday. Ahhhh. Last night I busted my ass. I got too much accomplished. We picked up my car after the Transmission Service, I picked up Subway for supper. We watched a TIVO'd episode of My Name is Earl. I emptied garbages and recyclable containers. I cleaned out my underwear and bra drawers in my dresser. I packed away about 50-60 pair of Victoria's Secret Underwear that I don't expect to see for several months. It was kinda depressing. Then I organized my bras. 3 Categories. Push Up Bras that I may not wear until I am done breastfeeding, Bras that I could potentially wear now, and Nursing Bras. It was quite exciting. Instead of a tangled mess of bras (per usual) I left the drawer a nice organized, neatly folded sight. I counted more than 40 bras. Yikes. I organized 2 kitchen cupboards, moving all of my food in Tupeprware Modular Mates out to the wire shelves in the Breakfast nook that we use like a pantry. Not sure how I feel about that. I loaded the dishwasher. I did laundry.... I folded laundry. I washed the new maternity underwear and folded them carefully into the now vacant underwear drawer. I made my tea, had a Luna Peanut Butter Cookie Bar, and went to sleep at 9:30, exhausted, out of breath, and limping from a sore back and sore legs and feet.

Then this morning I did NOT Want to get up, but I did, after 2 snoozes. I showered and dressed in fairly decent time, and also ate my cereal and switched laundry and folded and hung 1 load of good clothes. Tonight we meet with the potential day care provider, and I am excited and a bit nervous that maybe she won't like me and wont want our baby. What's that all about? Isn't is supposed to be about if I like her? Oy.

I am a strange mix of tired and energized today. I feel like I have so much to accomplish. But I know if I lay down it would be very likely that I could just go right back to sleep.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails