Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Clean!!

Yesterday I washed Diapers and hung them out on the line. They were Soooo pretty. It was a smaller load, but it still filled up all three lines on the clothesline.
Out to Dry

We also did come bubble blowing and playing outside in the yard. We walked around the whole yard and Ardyn smelled the blossoms on the crabapple trees, investigated the fencing, and helped me plant a container with flowers.
Playing Outside
Ardyn smells the pretty flowers
Checking out the fencing

Today was an awesome day! The kids were up at 7:15, and we got an early start to the day. We all got dressed, and Ardyn wore a pair of recycled wool board shorties from Picasso Tums. Marek wore a interlock wool set from Wild Child Woolies (WCW) that we got from another mamma on Diaperswappers. Today Marek was 6 weeks old.
Ardyn and Marek

Before noon, I had cleaned, vacuumed, and mopped the kitchen, pantry, both kids' bedrooms, dining room, living room, and front porch. In the afternoon I read some of my book while the kids napped, and then fell asleep myself. When I woke up, I found out that the cornfield behind our house was on fire, as someone was burning garbage and it got away from them. That was exciting, especially considering there is a natural gas station between our house and the cornfield.

I have diapers to fold tonight, and ice cream to eat.... so everyone have a nice night!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails