Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The missing Easter Basket.

Well, We are on the upswing of the plague, so stay tuned for more in the next couple of days. In the meantime, I will say that I am sad. I found the perfect "Boy" easterbasket that can be used year after year. It was on the back cover of Land of Nod, with no SKU numbers or anything, and when I checked their website, I couldn't find it. So I called their number and immediately they let me know that something happened and they don't "have" the basket and don't believe they are ever going to get any. I am so sad. She said the employees all wanted to know where to get the basket, and it turned out that they weren't able to get any. Of course I would find something cool like that and then it wouldn't be available. maybe later I will add a picture.

1 comment:

Janice and Jessica said...

Hey Meagan,

You are probably tired of me emailing you stuff about dairy free recipes and products but when I saw this post I thought about Ardyn and Easter and that she isn't supposed to have chocolate because of the dairy. You probably already know about it but in case you don't check out this site and the post of Favorite Safe product chocolate chips. It's at http://lollipoponabudget.blogspot.com/.

Thanks for the shoutout on the prior post. I love, love, love your blog!! Hopefully my blog will turn out half as good.

Janice

Related Posts with Thumbnails