Sunday, July 15, 2007

This Baby Wants OUT!!

Well, I feel like a baby foot might be boxing through my cervix at any time. She's been head down for a while now but I swear it feels like she's dancing down really low. Since about 8 this morning I have been getting beaten from the inside. A few times it has been so intense I have wondered if she's decided to show up early.

The weekend was fine, nothing overly exciting. Friday night I got my car back from being detailed (yay!) and ate supper at the country club. I went to bed at a decent time and got up Saturday to pick up around home. The parade was at 1pm, and mom and dad came over to watch with Evan and I, and Tammy brought Ava over. The parade was nice, and the best part was the hot dogs that the Wyanet Locker float threw to us. We went to the park for lunch but it was HOT, so we didn't stay long. That afternoon we hung out at home and mom and dad helped us hang stuff in the baby room, so it's all ready now! Evan had to work again Saturday night so I lounged around and ate supper at the park with Brad, Anya, and Ava, and then came home to lie around and relax while I waited for Evan and Alex to get off work. We went to the beer gardens but I have to admit that even had I NOT been pregnant, I don't think I would have been thrilled. Lots of people but nothing I couldn't have missed. I was in bed at 12:44 and slept till about 10 this morning, took a shower, and then lay in bed till about 11:30. Evan had an auction to work at, so I went to the Fireman's Pancake Sausage breakfast, and was pleased to see scrambled eggs in addition to the traditional pancakes and sausage.

I spent the afternoon relaxing at Brad and Anya's outside and then came home and watched some TV and lie down. Ava came over for a few hours tonight and then I ran to Princeton for some supper. It's gonna be an early night.... very soon I will be ready for bed!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gosh, I can't believe your little tyke is due in a little over a month! Seems like you just announced you were preggo! I'm sure you don't feel the same!

Related Posts with Thumbnails