Sunday, October 29, 2006

I have to know....

Am I the ONLY adult on the face of the earth who is eternally pissed off at those "insert thumb and press" things on cardboard packaged food? Whether it be Minute Rice, Velveeta Cheese and Shells, Uncle Bens... I am telling you THESE THINGS DO NOT WORK!!! I have NEVER been strong enough to press through layers of cardboard with my thumb. It does NOT Fucking matter if you draw cute little dotted lines in the corner, that does not give me the super-human thumb strength that it requires to work these things! WHY do they do this? What MAN invented these things? It is easier to tear open the end of the box to get my food out than try to puch through cardboard with my thumb. What product testers proved that this was a good idea? It makes me so frustrated! Are they trying to make me feel like a failure when I can't open the food according to the directions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one! I alway have to use a knife to cut through the perforated part. Probably not the safest thing to do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails