Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Spotted something new...

Damn! How about that new 7up! Wow!

I have to say that I grew up a Pepsi fan. My dad started me on Pepsi and I hated Coke. But I grew into a full-fledged Sprite chick. Sierra Mist doesn't Cut it, it's wayy too sweet and has that aftertaste. Pepsi and Sierra Mist both make me feel like I need to brush a film off my teeth!

I have been a Sprite Drinker for probably 8+ years, ever since I completely gave up Mountain Dew after college. I couldn't drink Mountain Dew today if I tried. The last time I tried, about 6 years ago, I spit it out in the sink. Yuk! Too sweet! I don't like Pepsi as much anymore, for the same reason.

But I love Coke, Vanilla Coke, and Sprite. I limit myself to one pop a day. It's one of my South Beach Indulgences. Otherwise I drink water or sugar-free lemonade with real lemon slices.

So for the 4th, husband bought some of the new 7-up. I thought to myself when I saw the commercials "how much different can it really be?" and then, last night, I tried one. I am in love. I can't say I will give up sprite, but the new 7-up is a little more lemony than before, and still has that biting crisp bubbly taste, perhaps even stronger. Wow is it great stuff. So if you haven't tried it, I recommend it! Yum!

This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails