Monday, January 23, 2006

Stampin Up and Close to my Heart Orders!


Ohhhh..... new scrapbooking supplies. You just can't go wrong. I belong to a Close to My Heart "club" where a group of 10 of us got together and we each place a $15 minimum order once a month- that way our orders make a show, and then we take turns reaping hostess benefits.

I ordered a personalized acrylix stamp with my first and last name and my email address, that way I can use staz-on ink to personalize all my stamping/scrapbooking supplies.... so when I loan them out or go to a PMS day I don't have to worry about losing them or mixing them up with someone else's.

Well, then at my last cardmaking class, I had to order my staz-on (she sells stampin up and they are $2 cheaper per pad from SU than CTMH) and I had been eyeballing the Teriffic Tags Punch Box... and I heard it was going to be no longer available so I went ahead and ordered that too. Then I got the gently falling hostess only set. My SU order came today and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the punch box. It containes a tag shaped punch, three stampin spots ink pads, and 6 rubber stamps that fit right inside the tag that you punch out. Ones for baby, holiday, birthday, thank you, and friends- and then al all occasion "for you" stamp. Awesome!

So now once my personalized stamp makes it through with my CTMH order, I can start "stamping" all my belongings. I can't wait!

Oh the small things that entertain me!
Related Posts with Thumbnails