Tonight I made this for Ardyn, with a little owl applique.
It's super cute. I used this tutorial. At first, I wasn't sure I would be able to do it, because I had a really hard time making my own patterns. But once I cut out the two squares of fabric in the size I needed, I was able to use my calculator and some tracing paper to create my own pattern with the correct curves, and it came out perfect on the first try. Whew! If you go to the tutorial, you will find many more, all of which I am hoping to start trying! Enjoy, she will keep you busy!
Here she is modeling it, and then she is being my quality control, checking my seam soundness. LOL.