Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sit n Stand PLUS Stroller for Sale

DSC_0458DSC_0460DSC_0459DSC_0461DSC_0463DSC_0465
DSC_0467DSC_0469DSC_0462DSC_0464DSC_0466DSC_0470

I am selling my Sit n Stand PLUS Stroller. The color is called "Silverado" and is no longer available. This is not to be confused with a Sit n Stand or a Sit n Stand LX. This has TWO Jump seats and the rear seat and canopy remove to reveal a platform for standing and a flat platform seat with three point seatbelt for older children. Sit n Stand PLUS includes Two Rear Jump Seats (ONE BRAND NEW, See Photos), TWO Stroller Baskets (One Brand New), TWO Rear platform Seatbelts (one never used) Removeable Front Snack Tray with Cupholder. ALSO Comes with the metal bar that allows you to attach any infant seat to the stroller. I have the bar but haven't located it yet today. If I don't find it before you buy, the stroller price will decrease. But I know it's here somewhere :)This stroller was purchased brand new for $189 plus shipping and taxes, about 3 years ago. I used it for the summer months while my daughter was 17 months old and I had a newborn. Then I put it into storage. It comes from a smoke free home. I am located in Wyanet and come to Princeton Four times a week. If you are interested please let me know. The price (including all the extras!) is $120. It is in EXCELLENT Condition. Clean, barely used, with lots of extras.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails