Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wearever Warranty Claim #2

I like to save things here for documentation purposes :) They never get lost. And also the experience I have can serve as a review for their customer service and warranty.

WearEver® Warranty Assistance
2199 Eden Rd
Millville, NJ 08332

I am enclosing a set of non-stick cookware for return under warranty. The Teflon has begun to badly flake with normal use. We do not use metal utensils.

This is our second set of non-stick Wearever Cookware. The first set did a similar thing, but after a much longer span of time, and it held a lifetime warranty and was returned. It was replaced with the set enclosed.

When requesting a replacement, I am wondering if you would consider a replacement with a Stainless Steel cookware set, so that I do not have to continue dealing with the telfon flaking. This would make me a very happy customer, because sending the cookware back every few years isn’t the most convenient and I anticipate this will continue to happen with the non-stick cookware.

I also own a set of Pampered Chef Professional non-stick cookware, which is 7 years old, and have never had flaking under the same conditions of use. Please advise. Thank you for your time.

Meagan Johnson

Reference #: 090721-000149


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails