Monday, November 12, 2007

Of course the post office had to be closed TODAY.

Well, today I got all 13 of my ebay items packaged and ready to ship, but of course the post office was closed today so I have to go tomorrow.

I got my hair cut. Added some layers. I will get it colored in December.

Unloaded the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen, did two loads of laundry, and organized my hair clips and brushes tonight. Then I washed my white bras and washable breast pads and bleached them. I try to bleach them once a month to kill any residual germs that hot water doesn't get out. Hoping that will help prevent thrush.

I really need to go to bed now. Tomorrow I have a computer user group class at the library. Wednesday Boyd goes to the vet for his tumor. Thursday I pick up a prescription and pay for my health insurance at work ($418 while I am off work, that's my "half" for each month. Insanity.) Saturday I have a Christmas Card Class and potluck.

My 29th Birthday is just around the corner! So is Thanksgiving, and we are hosting per usual, so I need to get a menu together. Ack. I need a good sweet potato casserole recipe. Anyone care to email me theirs? The more the merrier. I know I can google it but I want to say "This is (insert friend's name here) sweet potato casserole recipe" and then I want to add it to my recipe binder.

We had Yankee Pot Roast with Potatoes Carrots and Gravy for supper, and sweet corn. And Apple Pie with Ice Cream for dessert.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a super delish sweet potato casserole recipe for you but it's at home and I'm not. I will definitely e-mail it to you this week.

Good luck to Boyd tomorrow with his surgery.

Related Posts with Thumbnails