Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ack

Man I do not feel well today. Sunday night I barely slept. Seriously. Then when I did wake up on Monday I had a headache, and a stuffy nose, and a sore throat. I called into work and went back to bed, I slept till 11:30 and felt better once I got up. Last night I slept well, but woke up at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep. At 6:40 I finally decided to just get up and shower. Now I have the runny nose and the queasy stomach, and what I will refer to as "intestinal stress." Yuk. I am chewing gum and swallowing gallons of water in an attempt to calm myself and my stomach. Yuk. The normal smells of the workplace, which aren't always pleasant, are downright nauseating today. Twice I had to go outside to get some fresh air to stop gagging. Any votes on whether I make it through the day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ick - you should go home and crawl in bed my dear!

Related Posts with Thumbnails