Monday, June 05, 2006

Smart Spin

If you do not have a "smart spin" please go get one now. Now! Do it! I held off as long as I could. After selling Pampered Chef and "almost" selling tupperware, I have my fair share of kitchen goodies. After hosting two $1000 Tupperware Parties, I had Rock n' serves out the wazoo and all KINDS of nesting bowls. I kept telling myself YOU DO NOT NEED ANYMORE CONTAINERS! I have the tupperware lid holder and while it is fabulously holding my lids, I have more lids than it can hold! How annoying! And besides the rock n serves, the tupperware containers in general just don't fit well in the fridge... as far as using space wisely. I am a tupperware cheerleader, but The worst part about tupperware? If something in the back of the fridge gets yucky, instead of throwing away a cheap container, I have to be brave to the point of insanity and clean the container out because IT COSTS TOO MUCH!

My life has changed. My friend CB had the smart spins. One day on our pic-i-nic she made me egg salad and I took the container home with me. I liked it! It washed up nicely in the dishwasher, it wasn't flimsy and it didn't get all peely in the dishwasher. Hmmm.... Next thing you know, my MOM has one! Hmmm.... one late Sunday night at Wal-mart last week I was tempted and for $19.99 I bought the smart spin system. And even after having it one week- I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT and you shouldn't either. How easy it is to find the right size container, to find the lid, to just grab and go! They have been through the fridge, microwave, dishwasher! They have been to work! I LOVE THEM!

So please, take it from me, do me a favor, do YOU a favor, break down and get one. It will be THE best $20 you have spent in a long long while, and your cupboards and your sanity will thank you!


This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

2 comments:

*** said...

I really need that. You should see my cupboard with all my plastic ware...I have banned my son from opening it due to avalanche dangers.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Provigil message boards http://www.orange-county-california-divorce-attorney.info

Related Posts with Thumbnails