Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sunday.

I don't WANT to do anything. Yesterday Evan mowed the yard and trimmed the bushes out front. I vacuumed and mopped, cleaned and dusted the front porch, new bedroom, and bathroom. Everything was coated in a thick layer of dust from the gutting of the living and dining rooms. Icky. My first time mopping the hardwood floor, I used the swiffer wet jet with the wood floor solution, and the cleaning people use murphy's oil soap. The swiffer is a good "in between" mop, I likeit. I really need to do the same to the office and spare bedroom, but I also did like 6 loads of laundry yesterday, and I have like 4 more to do today. I REALLY do not want to do it at all, so maybe I won't. Our kitchen Looks trashed, it is full of all the glassware from the cupboards in the living room and I can not even find a place to set anything. But I am really not in the mood to spend my entire weekend cleaning. Oh well. Maybe I will just skip it. I could at least clean off the craft table, that would be a good starter, and proceed with the laundry to be finished later.

This afternoon we are carving pumpkins at mom's and having chili and grilled cheese. Yum! I need to get my pumpkin carving kits out and also saddle shoes for mom's halloween costume.

Oy. Tonight I also want to go to work for a couple of hours and get some graphics designed for a project that I didn't have time to get to last week. Plus it is Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives Night. Can't miss that- But it setup to TIVO just in case.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails