Wednesday, December 20, 2006

There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays....

Well, my husband is back home. It's a good feeling. He was only gone 3 days or so, but it was just long enough for me to ejoy myself thoroughly and then just start to miss him as he arrived home. Perfect in Every way.

My main goals:
  • Eat Grilled Cheese and Chicken Noodle Soup
  • Eat Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
  • Watch CMT
  • Read a Book
  • Take a Bath
  • Don't shave anything for 3 days
  • Wrap Christmas Gifts
  • Run the Dishwasher
  • Enjoy my Christmas Party
  • Bond with the Dogs
  • Keep the house picked up and the laundry in the hamper

What I accomplished
  • Shaved the 2nd day because my legs were itchy
  • Ate Peanut Butter and Jelly and REALLY enjoyed it
  • Ate Chicken Noodle Soup and Grilled Cheese (mediocre)
  • Took a bath
  • Woke up early each day, went to work early
  • Slept like a ROCK with no interruptions
  • Went to bed early each night
  • Watched CMT
  • Watched Roseanne Marathons
  • Ate Chocolate and Potato Chips
  • Laundry is in the hamper
  • Did 4 loads of laundry
  • Thought about running the dishwasher
  • Enjoyed my Christmas Party
  • Wrapped 2 Christmas Gifts
  • Didn't kill the dogs, even after Boyd sneezed snot on me and pooped on the floor a record 3 times while I was in the basement doing laundry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the thought that counts with the dishwasher!

Sincerely Iowa said...

My husband was gone for 3 weeks awhile back, but all the crap I didn't do that I had planned on doing would have taken too much energy for me to list!

Have a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

HHNT!! I've got a gift for you this xmas =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails