Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bitch-Ass Bidders

Hi there! Sorry I haven't written much, but we are in that sucky week between Christmas and New Year's where work is slow, people are cranky, and everyone would rather be taking a nap.

It's all I can't do to keep on truckin. Without eBay, I am sure I would be asleep right now. I have some serious auctions going on right now, lots ending this evening...

Today I got in a bidding frenzy with this bitch who decided last night to bid against me. And I don't mean "I'll just make one bid and see what happens" I mean the "I will bid 15 times, increasing my bid by $1.00 each time, until I beat her by on penny" kind of bitch-ass bidding. MAN does that piss me off! So an auction that could have had TWO bids ended up having 15 bids and 11 of them were put on in the last ONE MINUTE of the auction. Yeah. Annoying. But guess what? I won! Mwuuahahahahahahaa! In the end I paid $35 for a shirt that I wanted to pay no more than $25 for, but when you bitch-ass bid against me, you are pissing me off to the extent of "I will keep bidding till I win because I hate your tactics."

So what else is new? Hmmm.... oh yeah. This morning I thought of something to blog about and I was ready to go and then I forgot about it by the time I was able to blog. See now, if I didn't have a day job, I wouldn't have to worry about holding all those blog-a-riffic thoughts over until I got home at night... right?

Maybe it will come back to me....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails