Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Review of Wobbles Water Teether

Great Toy

By dazed81 from Illinois on 9/22/2009

4out of 5

Gift: No

Pros: Crinkly, Bright colors, Teething Surface, Soft, Large enough to grasp

we purchased this because it was bright, crinkly, and had lots of surfaces to grasp and chew. the teething ring portion is filled with water but I find that because of the teething ring's location below the top "rattle knob", my son doesn't get the teething ring into his mouth. It's in an awkward position. I don't know that cooling it is worth the hassle since that part doesn't make it into his mouth. He does like it, and we keep it in the car for him to play with and chew on while we travel. The round loop makes it easy to hold and it is soft. I like the many ribbons. This toy is made by Manhattan Toy, and you may be familiar with the excellent quality and durability of their items, and the fun designs. We love their toys. I would recommend this item but I am just not sure it's functional as a chilled teething ring so much as a cool toy.

(legalese)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails