Monday, September 21, 2009

My Review of First Meals

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

Written by a Cordon Bleu chef and mom, our best-selling kids' cookbook is even better than ever. Newly expanded, it features more than 200 easy, healthy recipes for children, including 75 yummy new ones. Find tasty first purees, quick lunchbox combos, and fast, fabulous dinners for kids 6 month...

Was a HUGE help! I love it!

By dazed81 from Illinois on 9/21/2009

5out of 5

Gift: No

Pros: Durable, Easy To Use

Best Uses: Meals, Snacks, Infants, Healthy, Money Saving, Toddlers

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

I LOVED This book. from directions on making, storing, and using basic purees, to making 2 and 3 step foods and snacks all the way up to toddlers and young children. This was the ONLY book that I owned or needed when I made food for my daughter, and now I am starting to use it again with my son. I LOVED this book. it was an excellent reference and I loved the recipes. I had people commenting all the time that my daughter would eat ANYTHING and that her food smelled wonderful, and better than any babyfood they had ever seen. I loved making delicious and fresh meals for her, and we really saved money. It is amazing how much puree you can get from a $1 bunch of carrots and other veggies as well! Great for allowing you to control your own ingredients and your own textures and thicknesses. I love this book! Many colorful and inspiring photos!

(legalese)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails