Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Wipe-off crayons

I think I would recommend melissa and doug brand wipe-off crayons over Crayola. Crayola has more colors but the nature of the crayon makes it softer. Ardyn (who is careful) broke a crayon in half the first time we used them. She was upset. The Melissa and doug ones we have come in a hard plastic sleeve to prevent this.

Crayola does however include a handy mitt for erasing. We tuck the crayons inside for storage.

Melissa and Doug also have cool mats that you can color and write on.


Meagan ~ via blogpress on my iPhone

Crayola crayons and mitt:


Melissa and Doug crayons/mats:



You can purchase Melissa and Doug products locally at two locations. Amma's Studio on North Main in Princeton and The Perry Memorial Hospital gift shop . (which is where my mats an crayons happened to come from... So the Easter Bunny told me)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails