It truly didn't take long. It's all cardboard boxes I had in the "trash"- the feet are a cheezit box and the legs are a metal "locker" box cut in half to make two shorter legs. Te body is constructed of two altered 20 packs of coke - one might work but our school collects coke rewards so I had to cut out those first :)
The head is poster board (I had a scrap of black stashed from a snowman project we made for my daughter's class Christmas Party) and the details I used yellow card stock. I just used a ruler and drew the utility belt and cut it out, and the logo I printed on card stock. The cape is a piece of actual fabric that was leftover from the lining of a Dracula vest I made Marek for Halloween.
His arms are two toilet paper tubes and a plastic "puffs" container (baby food/snack) that I cut into a circle with an old serrated knife and then cut in half so that I had two hands. The arms are attached with brads (office supply) and the rest is together with hot glue. I assembled the body and left the head and arms off. Spray painted the arms and body black (rustoleum worked better. The krylon didn't want to stick to the cardboard and bubbled a bit)
Then I attached the arms, head, cape, and utility belt/logo.
The "hole" is through the top of his head/helmet... It's completely open and the goodies go down thru the shoulders and into the main chest/stomach area.
The head is attached with clear packing tape on the inside so I can easily remove it if I need to extract some big loot :)