Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Review of Vigoss ® Low Rise Jeans

Originally submitted at Maurices

An exciting and relaxed pair of jeans. This low rise pair by Vigoss ® features some great fading around the knees and thighs that contrast nicely with the dark wash. And, of course, check out the great embossing detail on the back pockets. You won't be able to see it when they're on, but ot...


I get SO MANY compliments on these jeans

By dazed from Illinois on 3/28/2010

 

5out of 5

Waist: Feels true to size

Inseam: Feels true to length

Pros: Stylish, Slimming, Comfortable, Holds Shape, Flattering Fit

Best Uses: Night Out, Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Eclectic, Casual, Bargain Shopper

These jeans are AWESOME. They are my favorite pair by far, even over all my silver jeans. I can't believe how awesome they fit, how comfy they are, AND how many compliments I get! I have people always asking me where I got them, what brand they are, etc. I am a Stay at home Mom to two toddlers (1 and 2.5 years old) and my clothes have to LAST and be comfy. I really want something that is fashionable though! When I took the kids to the pediatrician in these jeans the NURSES said they were checking me out and they wanted to know where I got them. Would buy again. Wish this pocket style was available in more color choices!

(legalese)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails