Monday, September 21, 2009

My Review of Sip-A-Bowl 6-Pack

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

Enjoy every drop (without spills). No slurping, tipping, or spilling! These ingenious 22 oz. bowls have a built-in straw, so kids can neatly drink up every last bit of cereal milk, soup, and even ice cream. Sturdy, dishwasher safe, and fun! Assorted colors. See our matching divided dishes (#11420).

My two year old (and I) love these!

By dazed81 from Illinois on 9/21/2009

5out of 5

Gift: No

Pros: Doesn't Stain, Attractive Design, Dishwasher Safe, High Quality

Best Uses: Daily Use, Soup, Ice Cream, cereal

Describe Yourself: Practical, Mom of Two, Stylish, Bargain Hunter

My daughter is now two. Several months ago, I made the mistake of letting her see me drink from my cereal bowl. And, she started to try to copy me. And it was a disaster! SO Messy! I saw these and bought some, and she did WONDERFULLY with them. We now use them for anything liquid, and we have no messes! Great for cereal, Ice cream, soup, etc. I wash them in the dishwasher every single time and they are always clean and don't have any issues whatsoever. We have had these for months and been very happy!

(legalese)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails