Thursday, May 18, 2006

Fat Quarters

~Ahem~

Dear "person-who-invented-fat-quarters";

I. Love. Them. Period. Dot. Dot. Dot.

Why is it that any fabric mixed and matched by someone with an artful eye and cut into little squares and folded and stacked, and tied together, is like an orgasm for the eyes?

Why is it that a creative person like me can't hardly even STAND to walk past the Fat Quarter section of the craft store or fabric store without wanting to fondle all of the short stacks?

Why is it that when I see fabric squares on eBay today that I had to buy some like these and these? (thanks by the way, to eBay for sending me that email with links to craft supplies when I promised "NO MORE CRAFT SUPPLIES until I have finished some of the ones I have started already")

Why is it that I suddenly have ideas of quilted pillows, patchwork skirts, and many other crafty-ass sewing projects when I haven't even STARTED making the two skirts that I bought fabric, elastic, and patterns for? WHY!?

Anyway. Thank You Fat-Quarter-Maker for your evil plotting to get more fabric into my craft room. Without you I would have a savings account. And no debt.

Sincerely,
Anonymous Craft Addict






This Post (and others like it) Tagged Under:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what fat quarters are but now I want them!

~Jenny
http://blogs.chron.com/mamadrama/

keda said...

me either!!!

but i think i worked it out... i love in theory but would never have the commitment to even start.

good luck with the addiction.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Dell coupons lcd tv 17 department of treasury tax seizures Van gogh sofas baseball card majestic hot tub manual project management training http://www.under-cabinet-tv.info/Taxes.html e-file tax return Flavor wave oven delux tourette seroquel depakote

Related Posts with Thumbnails