Tuesday, December 27, 2005

You can Never Have Enough Domain Names!

I just bought another one. So now I own www.dazed81.com (my website) and www.johnsonagency.biz (future site of Evan's family business) and today I bought www.AdventuresInEverydayLife.com for my blog. It is in the process of being "processed" right now, so hopefully when you go to that link in the next 24 hours, it will be active and will take you directly to my blog.

At one point in time, I did own www.dazed81.net, www.dazed81.biz, www.dazed81.us also, but I got tired of paying for them and when the time came to renew them, I decided to just get rid of them.

What I REALLY want is www.meaganjohnson.com but we all know I won't get that. Bummer.

Once I wanted to buy www.meagan.com but it ended up being "Meagan's Erotic Island" and so I decided I probably would never get that one either.

Bummer.
Related Posts with Thumbnails